Title II Report
Section 207 in Title II of the Higher Education Act, as amended, requires each state receiving funding under the Act to report annually on the quality of teacher preparation in the state, including:
- Standards for teachers and their alignment with standards for students,
- Requirements for an initial teaching certificate or license through either an alternate or regular route,
- Pass rates on each assessment used by states in certifying or licensing teachers,
- State standards for evaluating the performance of teacher preparation programs,
- Teachers in the classroom on waivers, that is, teaching without an initial regular certificate or license from any state, and
- State efforts in the past year to improve the quality of teaching.
Reports by states using assessments include pass rates on tests disaggregated and ranked by teacher preparation program in the state. As required by Title II, institutions of higher education with teacher preparation programs submitted these pass rates and other information in their reports to states in April 2001.
To view reports on Title II, visit: https://title2.ed.gov/View.asp.
Title II Report Status
The Title II Institutional Program Report Card (IPRC) is due April 30, 2016.
The Title II State Report Card (STRC) is due October 31, 2016.
Title II Institutional Program Report Card (IPRC) User Manual - February 2016
EPSB 2015 (2013-2014) Title II IPRC Q&A audio
If you require further information from the EPSB, please send an email to epsbtitleII@ky.gov.
For further information regarding the Title II report, please login to the ETS Title II website at: https://title2.ets.org or send an email to: email@example.com.